10/20/11

Awkward & Awesome

Awkward:
-how fast this week went! I was so sure i was going to get at least one post in before awkward and awesome thursday happened!
-getting tipped an extra ticket at an elementary school carnival. hahaha
-how messy my room has been lately (got it cleaned before i allowed myself to blog :).)
-i've only wathed Due Date once this week. (on a good week its about 4-5 times!)
-not knowing how to work my new phone and hanging up on my sister 3 times in a row.
-getting licked by one of my cheerleaders. awky.

Awesome:
-the new FOOTLOOSE. it is so stinking good!
-Just Dance 3. awe. some.
-crushes. haha soooo funny.
-loooooooooooooong naps.
-getting letters in the mail, and the letter ending up being a gift certificate for a manicure and a pedicure! score!
-my new phone! I got the HTC Rhyme.... still learning how to work it.
-my dad, he is the best guy i have ever known. i dont know anyone that has done what he has for me. I love him, and am so thankful to his great example he is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment