2/2/12

Its been a minute...

About a year ago, I started this little blog, and i have come to the realization that i am not a very good blogger! I had good intentions, but that all went out the window! But... i want to get back on the wagon! I have loved looking back at what i have done during the past year! So im going to start... again! I popped in here and there the last half of the 2011 year, but im going to update pieces of what happened with some pictures!
OCTOBER 2011
Rexburg was graced with WET snow... walking to class was....cold?

Halloween happened.... with lots and lots of dance parties....

  i was an owl one night... 
and ke$ha the next...


 November 2011
Well November seems like a blurr... 
we were mischievous...
  
 we went to the Breaking Dawn midnight premier...
 
and then there was Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was full of relaxation and family time! 
My grandma and grandpa Mueller celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary and we  held a reception in their honor. When they got married they never had a reception so it was extra special for them. 

December 2011
This month my cheerleaders had their first competition and they all did great! 
This month was also full of bright lights. My apartment complex had a Christmas decoration contest and we pulled out all of our tricks and won second place, and our prize was $10 each! Score!

We went to Cozumel Mexico, There was a total of 18 of us in the group! It was fun! The trip can be summarized in one picture....

January 2012

we got rid of the mysterious rolling carpet in our house and got wood floors! The demolition of the house (taking out the carpet and tile took a full day)
it took us a few days to clean up the dust! 

I went on a cleaning spree and cleaned out and repainted our entire pantry, as well as all the other cupboards in the kitchen. my mom was proud...



 me and my old roommates and forever friends were reunited...




















my cheerleaders did great at another competition and performance....
and Madie Kay turned 6 months old!!


Time has sure flown! It is so crazy!! 

1 comment:

  1. It is about time you got back on the wagon. I can not believe your mom put in wood floors. I can't wait to go and see it. It looks great from all the pictures. I love the cat coming out of the vent.
    You look BEAUTEAFUL in all your pictures. Hope you have more coming soon.
    Luv you. And btw your owl face was super cool. How did you paint it? I also love yur hurr in all your pictures. I can tell you have been pat'n it.

    ReplyDelete