7/25/11

Summer Cleaning.


Last Friday when i moved back into my parents house, just for my seven week break, i decided that i would really clean things up, including my bathroom. and ya know what, I DID! it took me a good couple of hours but i did it! 
I was smart and decided that i would get everything  clean and organized BEFORE i moved all my crap stuff back into my room and bathroom. It worked great.
 except for the fact that when i got done with my closet i looked at it and was amazed at how organized i got it... and then realized that i had 2 full laundry baskets of clothes that i needed to fit into my closet. 

pretty sure my closet looked like someone had been living there for the past three months. yikes.... 



things were definately more squished together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment