3/15/11

DIY Project

So ive been stalking alot of craft blogs as of late. My inner crafty baby has been kicking and screaming. I shut the baby up by traveling to the DI. I picked up this little winner for only $10.00 ...
i took out the nice canvas painting, and i sent it to work with my dad where he helped me out with the sheet metal...

Then i painted the frame a dark brown and let it dry over night, and then sprayed it with a matte white. Then i got some sandpaper and i sanded it down to give it a worn look. I also made some rolled ribbon flowers that looked a little like this...
(dont mind the fact that the fridge is open)
Here is the FINISHED product...

The total cost of the project was about $20.00 probably less because i have left over fabric, magnets, glue, and paint.  

No comments:

Post a Comment