3/22/11

I would like summer because....

I want to wear earring like this....
and barrettes like this...
paint my toesies like this...
eat things like this...
and this...
ride on things like this...
i want to chill at the lake like this...
go to lagoon and get tats like this...
go to bon fires like this...
i want to play in a yard like this...
and read like this...
i want to work in a place like this...
 and maybe doing a little of this...
or maybe not. haha. I know i will be super busy with school this summer but i will. Mark my word. I WILL find time for fun this summer. LOTS of fun! I just want the sunnyshine to come out!


2 comments:

  1. I may have to try that last one, but if I do I suggest you run and hide because it's not going to be pretty! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ky.
    just added your blog to my list. love you

    ReplyDelete