3/3/11

Invention

Soooo, there is this thing that you just DON'T talk about with my little sister. And that thing is, boobs. You do NOT mention that she is starting to get them. You do NOT look at them when she is nippin. You just DON'T. And because you DON'T talk about these "things" she does NOT wear sports bras to cheerleading practice. Well yesterday me and my older sister decided that she NEEDED something so I took it upon myself to create a "fashion statement" {or so I told her} with an ace wrap, on my little sister. She obviously enjoyed it because this morning before I left for work she came up to me and asked me to work my magic again. Good thing the mom is out of town because I would probably be dead.

Without any further ado, I introduce the
NIP TUCK.

"When any ol' sports bra won't do!"
"For those who DON'T want to talk about it, but want to make it totally obvious!"

NOW AVAILABLE IN BRIGHT ORANGE OR NUDE.


No comments:

Post a Comment